Friday, February 20, 2009

444 Meme



Ok, having been tagged by Jo-Ann from Where will his little foot take him? for a 444 Meme, I can honestly say I was very curious about which picture would come up...:)

Here is Noggin, in October '08, having his teeth cleaned at Dr. Oriel's office.

I was prepared for a fight, but he gave none...he was strangely compliant and almost appears to be sleeping in this pic (he wasn't).

The funny thing was that, despite wanting, desperately, to have the teeth of a pirate (green and mossy), he was the only one who didn't have a cavity or other issue that needed to be dealt with. His teeth were perfect!

Hmm...who do I tag...Jenn, Angela, Kris??

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

Oh the dentist.. Heck he looks more calm then I usually do. Which reminds me, I need to make an appointment.

Jo-Ann said...

He does look calm!

Thanks for playing along!

Kris said...

OK...I am finally catching up on blogs this week! How do I do this meme? It looks fun!

Mama J. said...

Go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. Then tag 4 other people to do the same.

Ooops...I forgot to tag other people...:O