Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grandmas & Grandpas

So, my Dad and his wife are currently living a zillion miles away. The country they are living in as expats is called Qatar. It is in the middle East, a peninsula off the coast of Saudi Arabia. They called thismorning to wish noggin a happy 4th birthday. He will actually be 4 on Saturday, but my Dad has developed wanderlust and cannot last more than a few weeks before wandering off to another country for a few days. My Step-mom, Kathy was telling Smooch all about how well camels smile and afterward sent us some magnificent pictures of their trips to Thailand and Egypt last year. I thought I would post afew...here they are:















4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun! I would love to go to Thailand.

FindingAnge said...

Looks like they are having a great time! I can't wait to start taking the boys to see all the neat places around the world.

Jo-Ann said...

What a wonderful adventure! I hope to do the same when we become empty nesters!

Sara said...

Great pictures! Looks like such fun.